Join the DAPpers Movement
Ashamu Dance Studio, Brown University
83 Waterman St, Providence, RI 02912
(east end of Lyman Hall)
Class open to all ages and abilities and designed for people with movement challenges. Instruction by Rachel Balaban, Regional Coordinator for Dance for PD assisted by Brown University students.
- Increase coordination and flexibility while releasing body tension
- Improve balance and gait, strengthen your core, feel power and grace in your movements
- Enhance awareness of your body and aliveness through movement
- Breathe more deeply and vocalize more fully
- Experience different types of music that can affect you in different ways
- Feel supported as you explore in a safe and comfortable environment
- Socialize within a friendly and supportive community
No experience required. Caregivers welcome.
Contact Rachel Balaban: Balaban.email@example.com 401.261.7062